View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
megthered
Connoisseur
megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8.0, Nook HD
sideloading books

I have about 800 books in my calibre library on my pc. I load 20 books onto my nook. When I am done with one I delete it and add another. It's not that difficult and I don't have to page through all those books. I love my nook, I haven't rooted it and I don't expect it to do everything for me. It does what I want it to do and that is hold the books I'm reading at the moment.
megthered is offline   Reply With Quote