View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:47 PM   #12
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
This line indicates that a book showed up that wasn't there the last time calibre connected. Is this reasonable/expected?
On device or in Calibre. There was nothing new on the device. In Calibre, yes, possible.

Quote:
The six seconds from when it finished getting books to this sync is somewhat disturbing. What is your metadata management setting?
Where would I find this? I poked around without much success. Running Vista 64, if it matters.

Quote:
Would you consider running with debug on for a while, as a matter of course? I would like to understand where the time differences come from, and you might catch one. No urgency, really.
Sure, but I don't connect very often. I keep just what I might want to read on the device and only connect when I need to add a new book. I could do a few unnecessary connections, now and again. How long would I run it on debug?
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote