View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:38 PM   #36
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
wow. that was startling to see appear in the forum spy.
Hey, if the forum's going to spy on me, it's gotta expect that I won't always be fully-clothed (I really need some kind of heat-shield for this lap-top though).

I feel guilty for dragging this thread away from topicality. Folks, for those actually involved in this meet-up, consider this simply efforts by those of us at the geographical extremeties of possible attendance to vicariously live here the pleasure of meeting you all.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote