View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #6
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebusinesstutor View Post
Since I read primarily in one or two genres (scifi and fantasy) they would have to have a lot of titles in their inventory before I would find this useful.

Now if Baen Books were to offer unlimited reading for the price I am paying for Netflix, I would jump at it.
Wouldn't we all. Lucky for me the library offers it for less. I enjoy at least 80% of the library books I get and could probably choke down the others if they ran out of available books.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote