View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #1402
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Tsk. That's not going to help the TBR a bit. Though you did get a good price. But there must be something in the air. I succumbed to the urge and bought a couple of C. J. Cherryh books that I've been eyeing. One was even on sale. The other two, sadly, were not, though they were reasonably priced at $7.99.

My one complaint at this point is that books 2-6 in the Foreigner series are not available as eBooks. I sincerely wish DAW would get off their butt and release them.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote