View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #5
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMB View Post
To be fair. Lots of people were probably in a hurry to get somewhere and under penalty for being late. I don't think standing around on a busy pavement on a cold January morning is probably an ideal time to listen to sublime music. (I usually give something to people who play half way decently, but I rarely hang around to hear more.)
As you said, to be a fair commentary on (whatever - fill in the blank) _________ , he would have to also play in the evening and weekend when people could stop and enjoy the music.

But I do agree with TenaciousBadger, we neither, hear, nor appreciate all that is around us.

Last edited by SameOldStory; 07-03-2011 at 12:05 PM.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote