Thread: Kobo defecter
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 05:17 PM   #13
lkkmaths
lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.lkkmaths for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Kindle 3; PRS-350
I have a Kobo Glo. It's small and light. Compared with Paperwhite, it's more comfortable to hold. Believe me, when you hold a reader for hours, one or two ounces do count.

It's light is more uniform and it's fonts crisp, though the contrast is not as good as Paperwhite.

It is a wonderful reader if the software is not buggy.

First, it's not responsive. The screen always lag a bit when you touch it. It even freezes if you are impatient and touch it in quite succession.

Every time I unplug the reader from the computer, it takes about 10 minutes to scan the files before it is ready for reading. Long time waiting.

Finally, the dictionary is next to useless. Many times when I look up the dictionary, it gives me nil return or just very sketchy explanation.

I find that I use the Paperwhite most of the time.
lkkmaths is offline   Reply With Quote