Thread: Kobo defecter
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orn8one View Post
That all sounds great, thank you so much everyone for replying.
I have purchased Kindles for two of my children and they are happy and reading. I chose the Kindle suspecting the buggy Kobo with the buggy website would end up on a shelf! I wanted to hear from some real users as the kids tell me nothing!
Fantastic to know the customer service is so good. This forum is far more helpful than Kobo's!
I am looking forward to defecting!
I've never owned a Kobo but I have many Kindles. I love my Paperwhite. To me what puts Kindle about the rest is the ability to email your book to your Kindle. You also get 5GB of space for Personal Documents so you can make your own cloud. (This will be great for when you convert your epubs over to Kindle format.) This Cloud is accessible through any Kindle or Kindle app and it syncs back and forth. WiFi is all you need.

Customer service is top notch and need to return a book? You got seven days from the time you buy it to return it. It's an auto process and easy to do. No need to talk or email anyone.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote