Thread: Kobo defecter
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #4
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
I have two kobos, an Aura HD and a mini, and a PW1 but we have many Kindles in the family and the software are just so much better than the Kobo's, it's not even comparable. I stopped using my kobos because I just could not get used to the bugs.

I have not had contact with the Kobo customer service because it is non existent here, but I have had many contacts with the Amazon Customer Service and its absolutely fantastic.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote