Thread: Kobo defecter
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
Rob2246
Enthusiast
Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob2246 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle,nook ,ipad,kobo
Smile

Hi Orn8one. I have both devices and I also am fed up with Kobo. Hi have a kobo glo and Aura HD. Here in the U.S we have no option but to buy from kobo.com(nightmare) or independent book sellers. bought my glo after driving 50 miles to a book store in delaware. bought my Aura HD from kobo online. Anyway buying from amazon both books and devices is a breeze. quick shipping easy returns and even if you buy a book online by accident you can "return it" also like the email to your device feature which gives your kindle a unique email address where you can send documents or book files purchased and downloaded from other sites such as smashwords to your kindle.Also store in your library in the "cloud" good luck.
go for a paperwhite you will be glad you did.
Rob2246 is offline   Reply With Quote