Thread: Kobo defecter
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
I can't comment much about using my PW (and before that a K2i) for purchasing from the Amazon site as I do most of my work through ADE and Calibre. What I can comment on is Amazon's customer service. It is spectacular...truly jaw-dropping good. The PW is a quality product and the software is good though not as customizable as many would like, though our friendly developers in the Developer's Corner are ingenious at fixes (hacks). If for no other reason, the customer service will make a believer out of you.
Welcome to "our" part of the forum!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote