Thread: Kobo defecter
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
Orn8one
Groupie
Orn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony 650 and Cool-er
Kobo defecter

I am going to buy a new e-reader and would be really interested to hear how happy people are with their PaperWhites. I'm in no rush, I know the 2nd is still on pre-order only.
We all come here with our problems so I've been reading about those! I have decided not to stick with Kobo for many reasons and as I use Amazon to browse books and read reviews (the Kobo website is completely hopeless) a Kindle seems sensible.
I am a simple reader, I buy books and read them. I don't use Calibre or ADE since wifi devices made downloading easy-peasy! I usually browse and buy on my iPad app as its easier than my Kobo e-reader.
I downloaded the Kindle iPad app while back just to be nosey, it looked easy enough but again I'd love to hear from people who use it.
I hope I can look forward to your Kindle experiences on the PaperWhite, the amazon website for purchasing (which I havent experienced for book buying but have found it great and easy to use or problem solve for general items) and the IOS app.
Many thanks.
Orn8one is offline   Reply With Quote