View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #626
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster
@icantbebothered: How did you get so much multi-mega-karma, with the vast majority of your posts in the "Unutterably Silly" thread, and having only been a MobileRead member for a couple of months now? Please provide a link to your most spectacular post that got you the largest karma donation. I really want to know. [/COLOR]
Erm…

What I do know is that if you look in the unuterably silly section, practically everybody has over 8-digit karma.
My karma went from 2600(god knows how I got even there) to 245300 just because I posted a fairly amusing joke about schrodinger's cat.
I also got 4000000 karma point things for startig a thread

But I wouldn't call either of those posts spectacular. Maybe people just like penguins (you have to examine a particular unutterably silly post about chickens to make sense of that.)

You can rest in peace though, because I put my extensive karma to goodish use: I recently almost doubled baf's karma.
Maybe he thought it was a glitch.

Sorry.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote