View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 09:39 PM   #228
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
If you can get to diags SSH (by flashing diags_ssh from fastboot if needed), you can manually jailbreak it, and manually deposit the jailbreak payload(s).
I think that's a bit over my head. I think I'll wait to see if another version of the jailbreak becomes available or just skip it altogether. I've hacked every Kindle I've owned since K1 and even created the original MR wiki for hacking and jailbreaking (with a lot of help) but this one is just not working for me.

Thanks for trying to help.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote