View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #14854
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
With the release of the video set, I decided to go back to the source and actually read the Poldark novels (by Winston Graham). Just finished the first of them, Ross Poldark - and what a treat! Vivid characters and good writing. I'm not usually big on historical fiction, but I genuinely enjoyed this. (Well, remembering the gorgeous Robin Ellis who played Poldark in the television series kind of helped, too.)

Also just finished The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathan Evison and enjoyed that, too.

Almost done with Mistakes were Made (but not by Me), a non-fiction book about cognitive dissonance and how people fool themselves into believing what they want to believe in order to preserve their self-image. And then it's on to Temple Grandin's The Way I See It.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote