View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 10:55 AM   #67
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
So this is how you treat long term members by deleting their signatures? This is the best way to lose members big time. There was nothing wrong with my signature. I had that animated smiley for long enough that if anyone thought it was a problem, it should have been mentioned long before now.

Whoever is complaining about our signatures being a problem can just turn them off and let the rest of of be. Thank you for nothing at all.

So you change the rules just to screw with us. I get it. You want us gone.

Last edited by JSWolf; 02-22-2011 at 10:58 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote