View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #36
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
I like to see nice cover art when I'm browsing for a book to buy. However, I don't care one way or the other once it's on my eReader as long as it's consistant. It would drive me nuts to have good covers for some and not for others.

For this reason, I have been avoiding putting my library on Calibre. I anticipate the cover art becoming an issue for me with my obsessive and perfectionist personality.
That's one of the reasons I like Calibre - if the book doesn't come with a good cover you can download it. I just bought the new Stephen King and it came with a black and white cover with only King's name and book title. In Calibre I went into edit metadata, then fetch metadata from server, then download cover and I now have the same cover as the hard cover version.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote