View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #270
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMee View Post
3)OK, here's what I did before getting error - dunno if recreatable.....
Thanks for that. I have managed to replicate it. If you remove an author that would have been a duplicate candidate and then re-run the metadata variations search it will blow up. It is because of stale data in the calibre database. I query the database to ask for a list of authors, but that will still include authors which actually aren't linked to any books any more (e.g. an author like III which you had just eliminated).

I'll PM chaley - it is something we have discussed previously and I thought had been "fixed" in such a way that I did not have to do a "cleanup" call before I do every query but obviously not. At least I can see why it is happening...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote