View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:01 AM   #77
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Maybe I should have asked "Do you like to read in direct sunlight?"
Maybe. I definitely don't unless it is cold and sunny
However to answer the hidden agenda behind your poll, when it is hot and sunny, I love reading in a shade and its works only with a certain type of ebook readers. There are situations when direct sunlight is unavoidable. When I went to North of Scotland I was travelling by train. It was very sunny and I had direct sunlight for at least 2 hours. It was fun to read. Warm and cozy
astra is offline   Reply With Quote