View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 11:31 PM   #12
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbin View Post
I've been browsing this forum for some hours now, and I haven't found a viable solution yet

I'd like to have two separate libraries, because I'd like to keep books in english apart from books in other languages. The tag-thing simply doesn't accomplish this.
How so? You tag books in English with the English tag and other languages with their own language tag (Japanes, French, Russian, etc.) or Foreign, if you just want the two distinctions.

Yes, you can have multiple libraries, but that just makes management more of a headache, IMHO.

Also, if you want one library with books on your reader and one library with everything else, you have to move those books from one library to another. That's a hassle isn't it? Isn't it easier to simply have tags like Read, Unread, OnReader, etc. When you delete the books from the read you can just change the tags rather than move books from one library to another.

Just my $0.02 as everyone has their own favorite way of doing things
animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote