View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #24
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
To be honest, I think that this is a pile of ***; not you posting it, but people stating it.
Oh, I totally agree. But in this context, it falls into the same category as "I'm going to lose wieght, eat healthier, learn to knit, join the Y" and so on. Which is why I stated in my earlier post that marketing to these particular people is the same as all the "quit smoking" and diet stuff that is pushed around New Years, because of all those resolutions that no one follows through with. This is just the summer version.

These people aren't actually readers. If they were, they'd already be reading.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote