Thread: Literary Short Vote • June 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 07:56 AM   #20
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
A bit off-topic, but by a strange coincidence, the film of I Served the King of England is going to appear quite late at night on our multi-cultural channel, so I shall set the recorder going. I'm interested to see it after the discussion above.
Let us know what you think. I'm still interested in giving the book a try and got a copy for cheap with one of those huge Kobo coupons last weekend; the perennial difficulty is seeing what makes it to the top of my next-read list.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote