View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:50 AM   #66
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
As one who marked ambi I'm always a bit baffled by posts by people who indicate that they can only hold their ereader with their dominant hand. While I'm not truly ambidextrous (I suspect that nobody really is) I have extremely mixed dominance. That said, some of my computers have the mouse on the right, some on the left, some have two mice. If the computer is standalone it gets two, if there are two keyboards side by side, one goes on each side, etc. I notice no difference whatsoever.

Eating & drinking handheld food I prefer my left hand, fork in the right, though use chopsticks in both. Cutting, right. Writing I do right handed, but I can write passably with my left and I suspect that with little practice I could write just as crappy with my left hand as I do with my right.

I tend to favor strength activities with my left and dexterous activities a little more on the right, but not 100%. For any skill that I was not taught I tend to switch back and forth without thinking about it.

Definitely favor my left eye (monocular/gunsight), left ear (phone), and left foot (skating/skiing, though usually kick with my right).
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote