View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #21976
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
So I'm home again. £505 for the tyres (yes, TYRES!!!) and alignment, and booked in for new brakes on Tuesday, a futher £440. Just what I need right after Christmas.
Does the UK require gold-filled tyres (do we pronounce this tie-rez or Tee-rez?) This is where riding a motorcycle pays off; we only replace two instead of four. Of course, we do slip around a bit in the snow... I guess there is a balance that needs be struck.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote