View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 06:47 PM   #24
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy68 View Post
Left justification makes no difference at all. :-( I tired it on several books last night.
That's too bad. Oh well, worth a try I guess.

I just compared Dracula on the color nook vs the same book on the classic nook. It was hard to get the fonts and size and margins to be even close to similar, but the classic has NO hyphenation - instead it seems to arrange the words on the line in a pretty spaced-out fashion. The color nook seems to try to pack as many words onto a line as it possibly can, which will definely cause more hyphens.

I don't find the hyphens all that bothersome, but it does seem they overdid it! We need an option.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote