View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #5
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Makes you wonder though if Dorian Gray will be considered back under copyright or not since it's a previously unpublished version of the book.
it does indeed. it's actually up in the book of the club month vote for next months read, although it has a long way to go to catch up to 1984 and anna karenin. after someone nominated it i read some descriptions and does sound somewhat interesting. now that this 'directors cut' version is out i wouldn't mind reading that one instead of what is available but only if it stays in public domain. if they give it a new copyright i guess i won't be purchasing it knowing it's already free.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote