View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #23
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
Totally agree with this.

My friend told me he was going garage saling with his wife yesterday and I couldn't believe my ears. Didn't he know that buying cheap stuff might be taking advantage of the people running the garage sale if they're in a bad situation?! This is exactly why I buy everything direct from the manufacturer; you never know when you might accidentally be taking advantage of someone without even knowing it (or without them even knowing it).
Quite immoral buying from a manufacturer! Don't you realize they are buying raw materials cheap then adding a mark up to sell to you. They are just taking advantage of raw material producers that are in a bad way.

The only moral thing to do is to dig your own minerals, grow your own crops, and make all your own goods.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote