View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:40 AM   #21344
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Well done on the walking, Stitchawl. And good luck with that goal.
Thanks. I WILL reach it.

Quote:
On the filters, I think these are the ones you're talking about: T-Sac. Actually, they look quite interesting. I'll probably order some the next time I order, just to have around.
Very similar. Here in tea country, you can find 1,000,006 different brands of empty tea bags. (That may be a slight exaggeration...) They are sold in every market, convenience stores, and of course, all the tea stores. I've noticed that the ones that feel like silky paper seem to have the least taste influence on my tea. The ones that feel like the brown paper coffee filters give me a bit of a paper taste. I pay about $1.50 for 100 at the stupidmarket for them. I can get cheaper ones at the ¥100 Shops but those are the coarser paper ones. I like the silky ones best!

Just got back from my day's exercises. Good solid burn in both thighs and calves. Drinking unbranded Keemun tea and getting ready for some afternoon meditation. I think this is a good day!

EDIT: Just checked... only 80 per pack for about $1.50 USD.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote