View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #30
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Alex View Post
yifanlu, I think, Amazon simply store map "SN to ad-enabled devices", when you connect to Amazon's server It's send to Kindle ads whitin TODO list. So Enabling ads on your Kindle will not give to you ads offers, because Amazon knows which SN's validated to use this offers...

P.S. Sorry for my bad english
So couldn't you just change the serial number?

I.E. Someone who hates the ads can swap serial numbers with someone who wants the ads. Maybe even exchange some money in the process..
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote