View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:12 AM   #36
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. Pockets View Post
Well, I disagree. I am 17 (Yeah, not quite her generation but close) and I oppose the gay rights agenda (but no, I don't call homosexuals names.) (I also think that Senator McCain is rather liberal for a Republican.) So, not to debate it or anything, but I don't think it is a generational thing, but rather a personal morals thing.

It is also my impression that (at least on MR) a large portion of those using ebook readers (I almost put "ereaders" JSWolf! ) are older. (Say 50+). But that is just my impression.
That's probably simply because these are expensive toys. I certainly couldn't have afforded to buy one when I was 17.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote