View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #1602
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Am I stupid? Please let me know if I am:

Why is it Kobo only let's you purchase one book at a time? Am I missing something or is this the case. Everytime I purchase books from Kobo - I feel like there has to be an easier way than one book at a time.
What works pretty well is to purchase a gift card for yourself. Once that's applied to your account you can easily purchase ebooks without having to enter your payment information or having multiple transaction go through on your CC.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote