View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:47 PM   #1599
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
I have checked a few of the books in the Up To 80% Off list. The fixed price ones seem to be around the same price as Amazon UK, and of the ones showing a discount, I could only see up to (there's those words again) 38% off. One of those I have on my wishlist and I sure it was around that price before the "SALE" !
Most of the items I've seen in this 80% off Sale are that price (or less at Books on Board) everywhere as they're being offered at a discount by the publishers right now or are the same regular price they always are everywhere and not really on sale. Kobo is just being smart and gathering these together in an easy to find manner for folks.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 12-27-2012 at 11:57 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote