View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 08:08 PM   #87
barutanseijin
Nxfgrrjks
barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barutanseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: aura hd
29 from the Amazon list. (But i read Goodnight Moon enough times to have memorized it).

I thought that the choices were a bit odd & weighted to more recent works. I would have taken Joan Didion's Slouching towards Bethlehem over Year o' Magical Thinking. Would Murakami fans really choose Wind-up Bird as his best? I'm not a fan, but if i had to choose one, i'd go with Hard Boiled Wonderland. I like Lolita, but Nabokov's Pale Fire is more fun. And so on

33 from Goodreads. Which is also Amazon's list.

Last edited by barutanseijin; 02-16-2014 at 08:13 PM.
barutanseijin is offline   Reply With Quote