View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #21365
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Come
And talk of all the things we did today
Hear
And laugh about our funny little ways
While we have a few minutes to breathe
Then I know that it's time you must leave

But darling be home soon
I couldn't bear to wait an extra minute if you dawdled
My darling be home soon
It's not just these few hours but I've been waiting since I toddled
For the great relief of having you to talk to

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBXPo...eature=related )

Good morning, all! And to those observing Yum Kippur, may you be written into the Book of Life for another year. There is a cup of Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea for me this morning, some grilled chicken breast and miso soup to get me going. It's going to be an easy day today, taking a bike ride instead of a hard walk. I'll let my leg muscles rest for a day, and it's sunny, warm, and the perfect day for a motorcycle ride along the river. Maybe I'll swing up through the tea gardens near Uji, and see if I can find a few more tea berries. The Twin is growing bigger and stronger every day, but I think she needs a sister...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote