View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #17
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It would certainly be better if there was a setting to flip the layout of the screen for left-handed use. I'm left-handed, which means that I hold the Kindle in my RIGHT hand, so it doesn't bother me, but I can certainly see the annoyance. It would be worth making the suggestion to Amazon - they do listen to customer feedback.
I did actually send them feedback a few weeks back. They could just change the zones so that most of the screen (including left) is used to page forward and then a small area on both sides to page back - would make far more sense to me than the current layout.

Quote:
How often do you need to go to the Home screen? I only ever do so when I finish a book and want to choose the next one, which is once every few days. Is making one additional tap every few days really something to cause irritation?
I sometimes have more than one book on the go, so when that's the case I do switch between them several times a day. And it's more the principle than anything else. It's not like there isn't room on the bottom bezel for a home button
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote