View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 08:52 AM   #15
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1

Yeah, I suppose I do sound like a bit of a broken record. The Tablet stuff (or a large touch screen reader) is the only thing I really have any interest in related to this sight. My Kindle 1 is fine for my leisure reading needs, so I don't really care about any of the smaller e-ink device discussions. Nor have interest in discussing specific books etc.

I just need something with a large stylus screen (with no lag) for reading and marking up academic PDFs and books, so I tend to post in topics related to that mostly--which of course ends up with the same type of posts repeatedly.

Oh well, hopefully some people working at companies considering such devices read forums like this and see the posts as signs of demand!
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote