View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #62
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.. View Post
Thanks for the info on the Calibre Shelves, works well. Only problem I have is that since I updated the Kobo Touch firmware, I am back to problems with the metadata and listing the authors in alphabetical order! I didnt change the plug in on Calibre but now Kobo lists the authors are all over the place despite my inputting the authors and author sort on Calibre. Please, could anyone say exactly what we need to input on Calibre for Kobo to list the authors alphabetically under the Library - Authors listing? Would be very grateful, thanks
I can't say I have seen a problem with sorting by author on the device. What firmware version are you using? And can you give an example of the authors displayed on the device and what the order is. I think three or four names and the order they are in would be good to start with.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote