View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 02:15 AM   #3
thafrogggg
Rabid Book Weasel
thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.thafrogggg once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Acer Iconia A500 Tablet (lovin' it!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
As long as the tablet is seen by the host as a USB

That is the problem, my PC will not recognize the tablet. It is a problem for a lot of the Chinese made tablets with Android based on a cellphone version firmware. The tablet itself runs great, I can connect via wifi, or 3G, via cell tethering, to the net, it has the new updated Google market, and does everything I have asked it to so far, except for being recognized as an external drive when I plug it in to my PC, but like I said, I can always remove the microSD card and use that in the PC to transfer stuff.

I also have to do some stuff with the Ebook file names so that Aldiko can get my collections in series order, but I can also do that in Calilbre once I get all the meta data imported so both libraries are the same, and I have to read/not read check box on my PC's library so I can keep track of my to read list.

I am sure that as the Chinese manufacturers work with this platform, they will be able to implement this feature. Especially when they get a hold of the new 3.0 Gingerbread builds. Till then, I will wait patiently and continue to enjoy reading
thafrogggg is offline   Reply With Quote