View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 12:49 PM   #6
cosmic_joke
cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Hyphen lets you get to the info in your library but it isn't there as part of your list of books. I currently only have one book in my library and I am happy with how to get to the info which is by sliding the listed book to the left and choosing "info". Its just on another screen.
hyphen might be good enough since no app seems to have it right on the library screen. Thank you for the info
cosmic_joke is offline   Reply With Quote