View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #5
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
I just picked up a Nook HD this past month, and with the addition of Google Play, I'm very happy with it. I've never been wedded to a single font, so that's not an issue at all for me. I've now got a handy ereader and tablet that I can carry around easily and which takes care of all the quick look-ups I tend to do during the course of a day, and which is easier to read than the same info on my cell phone.

I'm not worried about B&N going under because I strip the DRM from all my purchased ebooks so I'm not dependent on them being available from B&N's site. As long as the device continues to work, I'm good.
I have nook Glo and still love it.. I like My Kobo Glo as well..
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote