View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:08 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I belong to Brooklyn Public Library and I use their Overdrive lending system all the time. I will try the 3M one when it goes online.
With 3M actively pushing into libraries, the checkout process should prove interesting. Will the titles be mixed in one master catalog? or will you need to set up separate accounts and search separate catalogs for each vendor?

When OneClickDigital came to my libraries, I had to set up another account and search a separate catalog for audiobooks. Imagine a library with multiple vendors for both audiobooks and ebooks. Make the process too complicated and people will stop using it.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote