View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
JRMcClure
Banned
JRMcClure began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Calibre instructions

Moderator Notice
As the OP joined with the self-specified intent in their first post of contradicting MobileRead Guidelines, the Moderator team have elected to ban them.

We thank you for the several Reports we received from you, and the predominant degree of restraint shown in-thread.

Cheers,
Marc

I lied in my registration.

I am NOT going to be polite.

WHAT idiot let a programmer write the instructions to using Calibre? They should NEVER be allowed to communicate (or I should say TRY to communicate) with real human beings!

"calibre is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books..."

First, start your damn sentence with a capital letter and don't fricking tell me about open source. NO ONE but programmers cares about open source. I want to know what calibre will do and a "e-book library management application" tells me nothing.

*curses at programmers some more*

Lock them in a room with their monkeys and find an actual human being to communicate with us other real human beings. And if it happens to be a human being with minimal communication skills, that might be nice too.

I'm only using this (or going to) because I need to and kind of wanted to know what the damn thing will do.

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 01-02-2011 at 02:41 PM.
JRMcClure is offline   Reply With Quote