View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #19
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I marked 1... because I like to read 1 book at a time. That is even easier with my reader since it is so portable.

I am also started listening to an audible while I got out of my daily walks. Not sure if you count this as "reading" or not.

So, now a days I will have 1 print/ebook in progress and 1 audio book in progress. I also read my AOPA magazine. I am actually quite behind on that because I have been reading so much more with my reader.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote