View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 12:47 PM   #14
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croker View Post
Hmmmm. I must say, more of the books I want are available for the Kindle...but I much prefer the look of the PRS-505. Now, is there any way to buy Kindle books and use them on a Sony Reader (through conversion, or whatever)?
Unfortunately Amazon does not deign to sell to anyone who does not have a kindle registered to their Amazon account.

If you did have a kindle, bought books from Amazon, you may be able to read some of them on you sony if you are willing to strip of the DRM using Mobi DeDRM scripts(as Amazon .Azw files are just renamed .mobi books. Their .tpz/.azw1 books unfortunately cant be stripped as far as I'm aware) and run it through something like Caliber.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote