View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 07:09 PM   #25
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
well it seems we all have a lot in common, since like so many others i also am browsing mr even as we speak (write) ! amazing coincidence, no ? heh heh...

actually my last tweet was about leaving for the tom waits concert and now i don't want to post anything else because i get a little thrill every time i see that.

so... i just came home from 1. ordering some stylie new sunglasses which will be ready tomorrow (and then i'll be able to wear them around town pretending i'm a movie star) 2. having a drink or three on a terrasse with a friend and 3. stopping over at another friend's house to drop off a book she wanted to borrow and have some tea and conversation for a lot longer than i anticipated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
stroking my new red laptop, and learning about Vista......not as bad as I feared. Altho I admit, I've barely scratched the surface...First thing I did was download Firefox. IE makes me nuts.
hey... do you hear that noise ? that's the sound of webdesigners and coders the world over cheering and applauding you and shouting a heartfelt THANK YOU and BRAVO !!! if only *everyone* would, our jobs would be so much simpler...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote