View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #12
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
You must have read my reply in the first sixty seconds it was posted. I assumed you were talking about ebay very briefly, realized you weren't and deleted that sentence immediately after. I wouldn't expect you to have noticed, since I probably changed it while you were in the middle of replying.

I understood you were talking about Cowboom, CF, and I thank you for your tip.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-01-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote