View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #14246
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool G. Norman Lippert

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Alan,

I don't see those James Potter books at Amazon or anything. I did see his web site. You have to buy them direct? Tell me more. I assume they are based on the Harry Potter stories? Are they considered fan fic? Are they licensed to use the HP universe?

BOb
They are considered FanFic, but were publically approved of by Ms. Rowling. They're free (there are 3 so far with a 4th releasing in the next few months) for downloading from the site you mentioned.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote