View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 10:39 AM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotheman View Post
Thanks a lot, Kovid.
I appreciate your work. Already created some tickets, hope you don't mind.

If anyone else has an idea how to fetch full articles from abbreviated RSS feeds on Mac OS X, please contribute!
I'm wondering if perhaps Mobi is not using the RSS feeds from some of these sites and just pulling down the HTML. I am pretty sure that is what web2lrf is doing. Using RSS feeds would give a much cleaner result... of course, the RSS feed needs to include the full text of articles for this to work.

I personally don't subscribe to any RSS feeds that don't send the full text down.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote