View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #13
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
USB hub can't be the problem as metadata upload times to original Kobo are short using the hub.

No matter which USB port I use the metadata times are 14-17 minutes on the WiFi Kobo and it doesn't matter whether I'm uploading 5 books at a time or just one. Same time to remove a book as well.

I'm worried this may be a Kobo problem and nothing to do with Calibre and I'll have to do a reset of the device but I'll wait and see what Tim says first.
So far my testing on Linux sees to support that it might be local to your kobo. I see metadata times under 3 seconds in my testing. I dont have access to windows 7 at the moment so I cannot test there.

How many books do you have on your device.

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote