View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #29
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katdragon View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm having some trouble with the TOC editor in terms of the fact that it doesn't seem to appear on the EPUB documents used by my Kobo. I've used the headings on the "Chapter One" text and then used the "Ctrl+Enter" to split the chapters but when I go to the navigation menu on the Kobo, it's still one chapter.
Do the headings show up in the TOC editor inside of Sigil? And when you split the chapters, do they show up as separate xhtml files?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote